Reset Network Settings SAMSUNG Galaxy S9
How to reset network settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to restore default network configuration in Android 8.0 Oreo? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 8.0 Oreo and fix the network errors in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9.
- If the mobile is off you should hold down the Power key for a short while to switch on the smartphone.
- Now go to Home Screen --> Settings.
- Then scroll down the list of settings and tap General management.
- After that choose Reset and Reset Network Settings.
- Read the information in front of you and select Reset Settings one more time.
- In order to begin the whole process tap Reset Settings one more time.
- Great! You just reset all customized network settings.
SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 RESET NETWORK SETTINGS / Restore Network - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work