Reset Settings SAMSUNG Galaxy S9
How to reset settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to restore default settings in Android 8.0 Oreo? How to delete customized settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9?
This operation won't affect the personal files of SAMSUNG Galaxy S9. As a result of the reset settings in Android 8.0 Oreo you will be able to use your SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 with factory configuration.
- Firstly, turn on the device by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that choose Main Menu and Settings.
- In the next step tap General management.
- Now select Reset and Reset settings.
- Read the information in front of you and select Reset Settings one more time.
- In order to begin the whole process choose Reset Settings one more time.
- Well done!
How to Reset Settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work