Safe Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy S9
How to enter safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to open safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to quit safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to boot safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9?
Here you should find the answers to all of those questions. Check out how to get access to Android 8.0 Oreo hidden mode called Safe Mode.
- When your SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 is on press the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then tap Power off until "Restart in safe mode" shows up.
- Now tap again and the phone will be rebooting.
- When the home screen pops up you should be in Safe mode.
- Restart phone to quit this mode.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- When the menu appears choose Restart and confirm it.
- If the smartphone vibrates and the SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 logo pops up hold down Volume Down.
- Release this key when Safe mode pops up.
- Well done! You are in Safe mode.
- Restart mobile to quit this mode.
Safe Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Enter & Quit Safe Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work