Wipe Cache SAMSUNG Galaxy S9
How to reach wipe cache partition in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to format cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to delete temporary cache files in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9?
Would you like to erase the temporary cache files on your device? With our tutorial, it's very simple so don't waste your time and start by following the guide below. Remember that wiping the cache files don't delete your personal files.
How to wipe cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9?
- First of all, turn off your smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Bixby + Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys if you see the SAMSUNG logo.
- When Android Robot with "No command" pops up should tap on the screen.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe cache partition". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
How to Wipe Cache Partition in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Refresh Android |HardReset.Info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work