How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A2 XL LTE? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A2 XL LTE? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A2 XL LTE? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A2 XL LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A2 XL LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A2 XL LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Home + Power key together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see the SAMSUNG logo.
- In this mode choose "wipe data / factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "Yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 - bypass lock screen pattern - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 - wipe your Android device - video