How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A2 XL Wi-Fi? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A2 XL Wi-Fi? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A2 XL Wi-Fi? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A2 XL Wi-Fi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A2 XL Wi-Fi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A2 XL Wi-Fi will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the tablet by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Now start pressing Volume Up + Home + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the SAMSUNG logo pops up let go of all keys.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data / factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "Yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 - bypass lock screen pattern - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 - wipe your Android device - video