How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Quad 7570 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Home + Power key.
- As soon as Recovery Mode appears, release all held keys.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4 FACTORY RESET / Restore / Hard Reset - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Restore - video