Hard Reset SAMSUNG I337 Galaxy S4
- Start by turninng on the device by using the Power button.
- Then from the Home Screen go to Menu and openSettings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. Your phone is ready to use.
See the First Method!
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 - clear your phone by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 - Reset by Andorid Phone Settings
Hard Reset Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.