Hard Reset SAMSUNG i400 Continuum
How to factory reset SAMSUNG i400 Continuum ? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG i400 Continuum ? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG i400 Continuum ? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG i400 Continuum ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG i400 Continuum . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your SAMSUNG i400 Continuum will be as new and your ARM Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- If your phone is on, then from the home screen, select Applications -> Settings -> Privacy.
- Then from the Personal data section, select Factory data reset.
- Select Reset phone.
* If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Now select Erase everything.
* Allow several minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete.
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG i400 Continuum )
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.