How to activate back up features in? How to use back up on SAMSUNG I415 Galaxy Stratosphere II? How to add back up account on SAMSUNG I415 Galaxy Stratosphere II?
To turn on Backup on your SAMSUNG I415 Galaxy Stratosphere II you have to activate "Back up my data" on your phone. To do that, please follow steps below.
1. Let's start! Go to Settings, you can find it in Apps or in Top bar
2. Now scroll down and tap on Cloud and accounts
3. Next, choose Backup and restore
4. Here you have to switch on toggle button next to the Back up my data
5. Now you can go to Backup account
6. In here you can either choose if you already have your Google account on your SAMSUNG I415 Galaxy Stratosphere II or create new account
7. Afterall go back to Cloud and accounts menu and tap on Accounts
8. Now open Google
9. Here using toggle buttons choose data which you want to be sync/backup. When you're ready, tap on top menu icon
10. And tap on Sync now.
11. Your data is now sync/backup Congratulation!