Hard Reset SAMSUNG i500
How to factory reset SAMSUNG i500? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG i500? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG i500? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG i500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG i500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Palm OS settings. As a result your SAMSUNG i500 will be as new and your Motorola MX1 core will run faster.
- Power off the cell phone.
- Next press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.
- When you see Samsung logo, then release only Power button.
- Now select Clear Storage using Volume Down button.
- Press Home button, or Power button to confirm hard reset.
- Then select Volume Up, or select Restart with Volume Up / Volume Down, then Home button.
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG i500)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.