Hard Reset SAMSUNG i5800 Galaxy 3
How to factory reset SAMSUNG i5800 Galaxy 3? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG i5800 Galaxy 3? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG i5800 Galaxy 3? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG i5800 Galaxy 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG i5800 Galaxy 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your SAMSUNG i5800 Galaxy 3 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG i5800 Galaxy 3 -how to do a wipe data/factory reset - video
Hard Reset Samsung i5801 Galaxy Apollo using Android Recovery Mode - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.