Hard Reset SAMSUNG I667 Focus 2
How to factory reset SAMSUNG I667 Focus 2? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG I667 Focus 2? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG I667 Focus 2? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG I667 Focus 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG I667 Focus 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 7 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG I667 Focus 2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
Hard reset via the Settings Menu
- Tap on the right arrow icon on your screen.
- Next tap on the Settings -> System -> about -> reset your phone.
Hard reset and erase all contents
- Turn off your phone.
- Then press and hold Power button + Camera button + Volume Down simultaneously.
- When you feel that phone vibrates, then release only Power button.
- Next you will see information: "Are you sure you want to format?", then release all holded keys.
- Now press on the Windows key to confirm this action.
- Wait until your phone restart.
Hard Reset Samsung Focus 2
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.