Hard Reset SAMSUNG i700
How to factory reset SAMSUNG i700? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG i700? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG i700? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG i700?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG i700. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG i700 will be as new and your Intel PXA 250 core will run faster.
- Device must be turned off, to do it press Power button.
- Use the stylus located on the back.
- Press Power on button on the right side of the device.
- Insert the stylus into the Reset button hole at the back of the device.
- Release both the Stylus and the Power button same time.
- When the device finishes you will see screen “Tap the screen to set up your Pocket PC.”
- Follow up instructions and device will be done to use.
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG i700)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.