Hard Reset SAMSUNG i710
How to factory reset SAMSUNG i710? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG i710? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG i710? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG i710?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG i710. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG i710 will be as new and your Intel XScale ARM920T core will run faster.
- Device must be turned off, to do it press Power button.
- Use the stylus.
- Press and hold the Windows key and OK key at the same time.
- Insert the stylus into the Reset button hole at the side of the device.
- Release both the Stylus and the Windows and OK key same time.
- When the device finishes it will restart itself.
- Success! if u followed all steps it should be done.
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG i710)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.