Hard Reset SAMSUNG i717 Galaxy Note 4G
How to factory reset SAMSUNG i717 Galaxy Note 4G? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG i717 Galaxy Note 4G? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG i717 Galaxy Note 4G? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG i717 Galaxy Note 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG i717 Galaxy Note 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your SAMSUNG i717 Galaxy Note 4G will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 MSM8660 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off your mobile phone by holding down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Samsung Logo appears, you can release held keys.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG N910G Galaxy Note 4 - Full Reset Tutorial - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG N910G Galaxy Note 4 - reset your device to factory settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work