The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG I8260 Galaxy Core. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SAMSUNG I8260 Galaxy Core.
As a result your Android 4.1 Jelly Bean will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 1800.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SAMSUNG I8260 Galaxy Core and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Make sure that, battery is charge properly.
- Next step is turn off the phone.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Up Button + Home Button & continue with Power Button (together).
- In the screen you can see the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset", and now use Volume Button to select and use Power Button to ok or enter.
- Then select option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Confirm operation "reboot system now".
BYPASS SCREEN LOCK PROTECTION - Samsung G386F Galaxy Core - Hard RESET - video
Hard Reset Samsung G386F Galaxy Core - Tutorial Master Reset - video