Hard Reset SAMSUNG I847 Rugby Smart
How to factory reset SAMSUNG I847 Rugby Smart? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG I847 Rugby Smart? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG I847 Rugby Smart? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG I847 Rugby Smart?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG I847 Rugby Smart. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your SAMSUNG I847 Rugby Smart will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8255T core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button, and release only Power button when logo Samsung appear.
- Once you get to the black screen with the small Android, push the Menu button to continue to the recovery mode menu.
- Next select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Now choose option "yes" and confirm with Power button.
- After that, press Power button to confirm operation "reboot".
AT&T Samsung Rugby Smart SGH-I847 Master Hard Reset Recovery Mode Menu Factory Key-Combo - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work