How to factory reset SAMSUNG I9000 Galaxy S? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG I9000 Galaxy S? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG I9000 Galaxy S? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG I9000 Galaxy S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG I9000 Galaxy S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your SAMSUNG I9000 Galaxy S will be as new and your ARM Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home button.
- Keep pressing these 2 buttons + press Power button for 2-3 secods.
- Release only Power button, but keep pressing Volume Up + Home button until you see menu of Recovery Mode.
- Then from this menu choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to browse options, and Home button to confirm.
- Now accept "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Afterwards select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your SAMSUNG is unlocked.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG I9000 Galaxy S - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG I9000 Galaxy S - how to Factory Reset - video