Hard Reset SAMSUNG I9080 Galaxy Grand
How to factory reset SAMSUNG I9080 Galaxy Grand? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG I9080 Galaxy Grand? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG I9080 Galaxy Grand? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG I9080 Galaxy Grand?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG I9080 Galaxy Grand. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG I9080 Galaxy Grand will be as new and your Broadcom BCM28155 core will run faster.
- Now turn off your phone.
- Next press and hold together Volume Up + Home button + Power button.
- Then if logo Samsung appear, release all buttons.
- When you see menu, select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Confirm operation "yes" with Volume buttons and confirm it with Power button.
- After that press Power button to choose option "reboot system now".
- Wait until your phone is restart.
Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work