How to factory reset SAMSUNG I9105P Galaxy S II Plus? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG I9105P Galaxy S II Plus? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG I9105P Galaxy S II Plus? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG I9105P Galaxy S II Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG I9105P Galaxy S II Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG I9105P Galaxy S II Plus will be as new and your Broadcom BC28155 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset - SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 (A500F) - WIPE Android Device TUTORIAL - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S II - factory reset by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG I9105 Galaxy S II Plus - wipe your Android device - video