How to factory reset SAMSUNG I9152 Galaxy Mega 5.8? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG I9152 Galaxy Mega 5.8? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG I9152 Galaxy Mega 5.8? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG I9152 Galaxy Mega 5.8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG I9152 Galaxy Mega 5.8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG I9152 Galaxy Mega 5.8 will be as new and your Broadcom BCM28155 core will run faster.
- Remove and insert battery.
- Then press and hold together Home button + Volume Up + Power button.
- Release buttons when you seen on the screen logo Samsung.
- Browse with Volume buttons and select "wipe data/factory reset" by Power button.
- Confirm this operation "yes" by Power button.
- After that select "reboot" and press Power button to confirm.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Factory Reset via the Settings - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Restore Device / Bypass Pattern - video
Samsung Galaxy Mega I9205 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on