How to factory reset SAMSUNG I9200 Galaxy Mega 6.3? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG I9200 Galaxy Mega 6.3? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG I9200 Galaxy Mega 6.3? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG I9200 Galaxy Mega 6.3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG I9200 Galaxy Mega 6.3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG I9200 Galaxy Mega 6.3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8930AB core will run faster.
Hardreset with software menu
- Make sure that your phone is on.
- Check you battery. Must be charged.
- Enter the menu: Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device.
- Choose option: Delete All.
- Now your phone will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default.
Hardreset with Hardware key button:
- Make sure that your battery is not empty.
- Next turn off the phone.
- Then press and hold together Power Button + Volume Up + Home Button.
- If the button at number 3 not work, you can try with press and hold together Power Button + Volume Up Button.
- Now you should see the menu on your screen, where you select option "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" using Volume Button to select and use Power Button to ok or enter.
- Afterwards choose from the menu option "Yes -- delete all user data", and confirm that.
- Press Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
Hardreset with secret Key Code Security:
- Turn on the phone.
- Check the battery is no empty.
- Next step is dial or press number to call: *2767*3855#.
- That number code will force format your device.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Factory Reset via the Settings
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Restore Device / Bypass Pattern
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 - Screenshot & hard reset