Hard Reset SAMSUNG I9270
How to factory reset SAMSUNG I9270? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG I9270? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG I9270? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG I9270?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG I9270. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your SAMSUNG I9270 will be as new and your MediaTek MTK 6515 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off the phone.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few moments.
- When the Andorid Robot image pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now wait until Android Robot picture disappears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data / factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "Yes -- delete all user data" from the menu and confirm it with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Samsung Galaxy Premier GT-I9268 Hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.