Hard Reset SAMSUNG I9300 Galaxy S III
How to factory reset SAMSUNG I9300 Galaxy S III? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG I9300 Galaxy S III? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG I9300 Galaxy S III? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG I9300 Galaxy S III?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG I9300 Galaxy S III. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG I9300 Galaxy S III will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 4 Quad 4412 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Up button + Home button and then press Power.
- In Factory reset menu use Volume Down key to select "Wipe Data / Factory Reset" option and press Power to confirm the operation.
- Use Volume Down key again to select "Yes delete all user data" press Power to confirm the operation.
- After Hard Reset select "reboot system now" option.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG I9305 Galaxy S III LTE - How to wipe your phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work