Hard Reset SAMSUNG J100H Galaxy J1
How to factory reset SAMSUNG J100H Galaxy J1? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J100H Galaxy J1? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J100H Galaxy J1? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J100H Galaxy J1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J100H Galaxy J1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J100H Galaxy J1 will be as new and your Spreadtrum core will run faster.
- At the beginning, switch off the phone by holding the Power button.
- In the next step hold down the Power key.
- After a few seconds while holding the Power key press and hold the Volume Up + Home button for a few seconds.
- You should release held buttons the Recovery Mode menu appears.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by tappinng "yes".
- Select "reboot system now" to restart the phone
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
FACTORY RESET via Settings SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - TUTORIAL - video
SCREEN LOCK REMOVE / HARD RESET: SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work