How to factory reset SAMSUNG J105F Galaxy J1 Mini? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J105F Galaxy J1 Mini? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J105F Galaxy J1 Mini? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J105F Galaxy J1 Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J105F Galaxy J1 Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J105F Galaxy J1 Mini will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8830 core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
FACTORY RESET via Settings SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - TUTORIAL - video
SCREEN LOCK REMOVE / HARD RESET: SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - video