Hard Reset SAMSUNG J106F Galaxy J1 Mini Prime
How to factory reset SAMSUNG J106F Galaxy J1 Mini Prime? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J106F Galaxy J1 Mini Prime? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J106F Galaxy J1 Mini Prime? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J106F Galaxy J1 Mini Prime?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J106F Galaxy J1 Mini Prime. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J106F Galaxy J1 Mini Prime will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9830A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by switching off the phone by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
- From Recovery Mode menu select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
FACTORY RESET via Settings SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - TUTORIAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.