Hard Reset SAMSUNG J110 Galaxy J1 Ace
How to factory reset SAMSUNG J110 Galaxy J1 Ace? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J110 Galaxy J1 Ace? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J110 Galaxy J1 Ace? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J110 Galaxy J1 Ace?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J110 Galaxy J1 Ace. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J110 Galaxy J1 Ace will be as new and your Spreadtrum core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The device must be switched off, so hold the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Then select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
FACTORY RESET via Settings SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - TUTORIAL - video
SCREEN LOCK REMOVE / HARD RESET: SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.