Hard Reset SAMSUNG J120H Galaxy J1 (2016)
How to factory reset SAMSUNG J120H Galaxy J1 (2016)? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J120H Galaxy J1 (2016)? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J120H Galaxy J1 (2016)? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J120H Galaxy J1 (2016)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J120H Galaxy J1 (2016). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J120H Galaxy J1 (2016) will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 3 Quad 3475 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First, turn off the phone by using the Power key.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
FACTORY RESET via Settings SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - TUTORIAL - video
SCREEN LOCK REMOVE / HARD RESET: SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.