How to factory reset SAMSUNG J200F Galaxy J2? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J200F Galaxy J2? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J200F Galaxy J2? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J200F Galaxy J2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J200F Galaxy J2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J200F Galaxy J2 will be as new and your Exynos 3475 core will run faster.
- The device must be switched off, so hold the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Then select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G925F Galaxy S6 Edge - factory reset tutorial - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) - Restore Android - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) HARD RESET / Bypass Pattern / Format - video