Hard Reset SAMSUNG J200F Galaxy J2
See the First Method!
- Start by turninng on the device by using the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- Congratulations! Your device is ready to use.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G925F Galaxy S6 Edge - factory reset tutorial
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) - Restore Android
SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) HARD RESET / Bypass Pattern / Format
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.