Reset Settings SAMSUNG J320P Galaxy J3 (2016)
How to reset settings in SAMSUNG J320P Galaxy J3 (2016)? How to restore default settings in Android 5.1 Lollipop? How to delete customized settings in SAMSUNG J320P Galaxy J3 (2016)?
This operation won't affect the personal files of SAMSUNG J320P Galaxy J3 (2016). As a result of the reset settings in Android 5.1 Lollipop you will be able to use your SAMSUNG J320P Galaxy J3 (2016) with factory configuration.
- At the very beginning make sure that your SAMSUNG J320P Galaxy J3 (2016) is turned on.
- In the next step from the Home Screen find and select Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Backup and Reset.
- Afterwards you should choose Reset Settings.
- Read the information in front of you and choose Reset Settings one more time.
- In order to begin the whole process select Reset one more time.
- Excellent! You just reset all customized settings.
How to Reset Settings on SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Prime - Restore Settings |HardReset.Info - video
Reset Settings in SAMSUNG G930F Galaxy S7 - Restore Default Settings in Android - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work