Hard Reset SAMSUNG J500F Galaxy J5
See the Next method!
- First, turn off the phone by using the Power key.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
FACTORY RESET via Settings SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - TUTORIAL
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) - Restore Android
SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) HARD RESET / Bypass Pattern / Format
SCREEN LOCK REMOVE / HARD RESET: SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.