Safe mode SAMSUNG J500F Galaxy J5
- At first make sure that your phone is turned on.
- In the next step hold down the Power key in order to open the Phone's Options.
- Then choose Restart in order to reboot your device.
- When the phone vibrates and SAMSUNG logo pops up start holding the Volume Down key.
- Keep holding the Volume Down until the Safe Mode information shows up at the left-down corner of the screen.
Safe Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) - Enter / Quit Safe Mode
Help! This doesn't work