Safe Mode SAMSUNG J500F Galaxy J5
How to enter safe mode in SAMSUNG J500F Galaxy J5? How to open safe mode in SAMSUNG J500F Galaxy J5? How to quit safe mode in SAMSUNG J500F Galaxy J5? How to boot safe mode in SAMSUNG J500F Galaxy J5?
Here you should find the answers to all of those questions. Check out how to get access to Android 5.1 Lollipop hidden mode called Safe Mode.
- At first make sure that your phone is turned on.
- In the next step hold down the Power key in order to open the Phone's Options.
- Then choose Restart in order to reboot your device.
- When the phone vibrates and SAMSUNG logo pops up start holding the Volume Down key.
- Keep holding the Volume Down until the Safe Mode information shows up at the left-down corner of the screen.
Safe Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) - Enter / Quit Safe Mode
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work