How to factory reset SAMSUNG J510F Galaxy J5 (2016)? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J510F Galaxy J5 (2016)? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J510F Galaxy J5 (2016)? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J510F Galaxy J5 (2016)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J510F Galaxy J5 (2016). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J510F Galaxy J5 (2016) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
FACTORY RESET via Settings SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - TUTORIAL - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) - Restore Android - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) HARD RESET / Bypass Pattern / Format - video
SCREEN LOCK REMOVE / HARD RESET: SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - video