How to factory reset SAMSUNG J510M Galaxy J5 Metal? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J510M Galaxy J5 Metal? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J510M Galaxy J5 Metal? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J510M Galaxy J5 Metal?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J510M Galaxy J5 Metal. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J510M Galaxy J5 Metal will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You have to release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Finally, select option "reboot system now" by pressing Power key once.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) - Restore Android - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) HARD RESET / Bypass Pattern / Format - video