How to reset settings in SAMSUNG J510M Galaxy J5 Metal? How to restore default settings in Android? How to delete customized settings in SAMSUNG J510M Galaxy J5 Metal?
This operation won't affect the personal files of SAMSUNG J510M Galaxy J5 Metal. As a result of the reset settings in Android you will be able to use your SAMSUNG J510M Galaxy J5 Metal with factory configuration.
If you would like to to reset all settings in SAMSUNG J510M Galaxy J5 Metal without erasing any personal data you should follow the below steps:
- First of all make sure that SAMSUNG J510M Galaxy J5 Metal is switched on.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen find and select Settings.
- In the next step scroll down and tap Backup&Reset.
- Then tap Reset Settings twice in order to begin the restoring operation.
- Excellent! The smartphone is restoring settings to the factory state.
How to Reset Settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 - Restore Default Settings - video
Reset Settings SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) - Restore Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on