How to factory reset SAMSUNG J530 Galaxy J5 2017? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J530 Galaxy J5 2017? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J530 Galaxy J5 2017? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J530 Galaxy J5 2017?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J530 Galaxy J5 2017. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J530 Galaxy J5 2017 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7870 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the SAMSUNG J530 Galaxy J5 2017 hold down the Power key for a short while..
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the phone's screen.
- After that select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Now the device is formatting itself.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 2017 |HardReset.info - video