Factory Reset SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7.
As a result your Android 5.1 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 3000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Start by turninng on the device by using the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- In order to confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 (2016) - Restore Android by Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work