Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7
How to factory reset SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should relese held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 (2016) - Restore Android by Recovery Mode - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.