Hard Reset SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7
See the First Method!
- Start by turninng on the device by using the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- In order to confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 (2016) - Restore Android by Recovery Mode
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.