Recovery Mode SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7
How to enter recovery mode in SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7? How to open recovery mode in SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7? How to boot recovery mode on SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7? How to use recovery mode in SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7? How to exit recovery mode in SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7?
The hidden mode of Android 5.1 Lollipop called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 5.1 Lollipop update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- At the very beginnig hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears.
- Success! Now you should be in the expected mode.
- You can navigate here by using Volume buttons and select options by using the Power key.
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 2017 |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work