How to enter safe mode in SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7? How to open safe mode in SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7? How to quit safe mode in SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7? How to boot safe mode in SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7?
Here you should find the answers to all of those questions. Check out how to get access to Android 5.1 Lollipop hidden mode called Safe Mode.
- At the very beginning make sure that your SAMSUNG J700F Galaxy J7is turned on.
- In the next step hold down the Power key in order to open the Phone's Options.
- Then choose Restart in order to reboot your device.
- When the phone vibrates and SAMSUNG logo pops up start holding the Volume Down key.
- Keep holding the Volume Down until the Safe Mode information shows up at the left-down corner of the screen.
How to Enter & Exit Safe Mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime - Boot into Safe Mode - video
How to Enter Safe Mode on SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 - Quit Safe Mode - video