Hard Reset SAMSUNG J700H Galaxy J7 Duos
How to factory reset SAMSUNG J700H Galaxy J7 Duos? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J700H Galaxy J7 Duos? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J700H Galaxy J7 Duos? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J700H Galaxy J7 Duos?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J700H Galaxy J7 Duos. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J700H Galaxy J7 Duos will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8939 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You have to release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Finally, select option "reboot system now" by pressing Power key once.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 (2016) - Restore Android by Recovery Mode - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.