How to factory reset SAMSUNG J710F Galaxy J7 (2016)? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J710F Galaxy J7 (2016)? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J710F Galaxy J7 (2016)? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J710F Galaxy J7 (2016)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J710F Galaxy J7 (2016). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J710F Galaxy J7 (2016) will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
FACTORY RESET via Settings SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - TUTORIAL - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 (2016) - Restore Android by Recovery Mode - video
SCREEN LOCK REMOVE / HARD RESET: SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - video