Hard Reset SAMSUNG J730 Galaxy J7 2017
How to factory reset SAMSUNG J730 Galaxy J7 2017? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J730 Galaxy J7 2017? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J730 Galaxy J7 2017? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J730 Galaxy J7 2017?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J730 Galaxy J7 2017. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J730 Galaxy J7 2017 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7870 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the SAMSUNG J730 Galaxy J7 2017 by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Wait until the Samsung Galaxy Welcome Panel pops up.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 2017 - Erase Everything |HardReset.info - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 2017 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.