Hard Reset SAMSUNG J810F Galaxy J8 (2018)
How to factory reset SAMSUNG J810F Galaxy J8 (2018)? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J810F Galaxy J8 (2018)? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J810F Galaxy J8 (2018)? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J810F Galaxy J8 (2018)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG J810F Galaxy J8 (2018). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG J810F Galaxy J8 (2018) will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When the SAMSUNG logo appears let go of all buttons.
- If Android Robot with "No command" pops up tap on the screen.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step select "Yes -- delete all user data" and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Wipe All Data / Restore Android - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.