Hard Reset SAMSUNG Keystone 2
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Keystone 2? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Keystone 2? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Keystone 2? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Keystone 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Keystone 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Keystone 2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the cell phone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Next, tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In this step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- In order to begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
master reset code for all samsung mobile phones - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work