How to factory reset SAMSUNG L710 Galaxy S III? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG L710 Galaxy S III? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG L710 Galaxy S III? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG L710 Galaxy S III?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG L710 Galaxy S III. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG L710 Galaxy S III will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release all buttons when the Samsung Logo appears on the phones screen.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG I9305 Galaxy S III LTE - How to wipe your phone - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG I9305 Galaxy S III LTE - using the settings menu - video